The Fluency Assessments materials and online application are available to those KCM community members that have completed assessment instruction and have ongoing support for evidence-based instructional decision making. Applicable KCM PLE offerings include:
- KNPI (Kentucky Numeracy Project Intensive)
- MRIS (Math Recovery Intervention Specialist)
- EEMC (Erikson Early Math Collaborative)
- EERTI (Enacting Effective Response to Intervention)
- MaRTI (Mathematics Response to Intervention) Plus
If you meet the above qualifications, you can request a Fluency Assessments account by emailing the KCM.
To learn more about the available instructional offerings, please visit the KCM Offerings page on our website.