The Fluency Assessments materials and online application are available to those KCM community members that have completed assessment instruction and have ongoing support for evidence-based instructional decision making. Applicable KCM PLE offerings include:
- KNPI (Kentucky Numeracy Project Intensive)
- MRIS (Math Recovery Intervention Specialist)
- Foundations for Early Childhood (formerly K-EEMC)
- Foundations for Primary (formerly EERTI)
- Comprehensive for Primary
- Comprehensive for Intermediate (formerly MaRTI)
- Explorations in 3rd Grade Multiplication and Division
If you meet the above qualifications, you can request a Fluency Assessments account by emailing the KCM.
To learn more about the available instructional offerings, please visit the KCM Offerings page on our website.