The Kentucky Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators (KAMTE) is calling for nominations for the following executive board positions:
To nominate yourself or someone else, please send your nomination to Sarah Kasten at email@example.com. Your nomination should include the following information:
- Nominee's name and email address
- Nominator's name and email address
- A brief biography of the nominee, highlighting information pertinent to the KAMTE position for which the nomination is being made.
Nominations are open until April 25, 2022.
Elections will be via email to the KAMTE membership and will be open May 1 through June 1.
Election results will be announced via email and the KAMTE website, https://kcm.nku.edu/KAMTE/.
Both positions will begin July 1, 2022. Below is a list of duities of each of the open positions.
The President-Elect of KAMTE will
- Fill the chair of President in the absence of the President.
- Assist in the administration of the affairs of the organization.
- Confirm election results with the current president.
- Serve as President and Past-President in subsequent years.
The Secretary of KAMTE will
- Record and maintain a file of the minutes of official meetings of the association and the Executive Board.
- Prepare a ballot for executive board elections in cooperation with the nominating committee.
- Maintain a roster of the membership of the organization.
- Distribute copies of any proposed constitutional amendment(s) or change(s) in the by-laws to members at least thirty (30) days prior to vote.
- Post a copy of the corrected constitution after any amendment or revision to the constitution or by-laws on the organizaiton's website.
If you have any questions about KAMTE or this call for nomiations, please email Sarah Kasten at firstname.lastname@example.org.