Call for Nominations
KAMTE is calling for nominations for the following executive board positions:
To nominate yourself or someone else, please send your nomination to Bethany Noblitt at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Your nomination should include the following information:
- Nominee's name and email address
- Nominator's name and email address
- A brief biography of the nominee, highlighting information pertinent to the KAMTE position
for which the nomination is being made.
Nominations are open until May 31,2019.
Elections will be via email to the KAMTE membership and will be open June 3 through June 10. Election results will be announced via email and the
KAMTE website, http://kcm.nku.edu/KAMTE
Below is a list of the duties of each of the open positions.
The President-Elect of KAMTE
- Fill in the chair of the President in the absence of the President.
- Assist in the administration of the organization,
- Coordinate with the Executive Board to oversee the website,
- Serve as President and Past-President in subsequent years.
The Treasurer of KAMTE will
- Be in charge of all receipts and disbursements of KAMTE,
- Give to KAMTE an annual financial report, a membership report, and any other reports as required by the President,
- Present all records and accounts for audit as directed by the Executive Board.